Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · September 18, 2021
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Washington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Philadelphia, PA.
- Niagara Falls, and Cleveland, OH.
- Leadership Development and Training through Cogent Academy, our National Mentoring Program instructed by our widely recognized industry leaders.
- Great Leadership Opportunity - Associate Program Medical Director in western PA!
- Competitive Compensation.
- CME and Relocation Allowance.
- You belong with us!
- Performance Management of Cogent Team Hospitalists.
- Facilitate 2-way dialogue with staff hospitalists to promote physician involvement in program planning, policy development and other activities.
- Why Cogent HMG?
- Located within 300 miles of Washington, D.C.
- Stipend Available.
- Travel to and attendance at required Cogent events and meetings.
- 1 hour's drive from numerous state parks, ski resorts, bike trails, horseback riding, kayaking, white-water rafting and fishing, all in the pristine settings of mountains and rivers.
- Bonus Opportunity.
- Champion for change management and implementation of required expectations within the program.
- MD or DO degree.
- Demonstrated previous leadership and management skills.
- Understanding of techniques in financial decision making.
- Experience in Hospital Medicine is a plus.
- Low cost of living and attractive housing.
- Serve in a partnership role to define and manage service agreements and scope of practice.
- Major employer & educational institution in Washington County.
- Family Medicine Program for both MD's and DO's, founded in 1971 and graduates 8 physicians per year.
- Skill in physician recruitment and retention practices.
- Average patient census 16-18.
- Medical Malpractice and Tail Coverage.
- Medical staff includes more than 350 primary care and specialty physicians.
- Excellent sub-specialty support.
- Champion for and support of all existing standardized Cogent processes, tools, services.
- Intensivist support available.
- Cogent HMG is the nation's largest private hospitalist and intensivist company, and is focused on relentlessly improving efficiency and quality of inpatient care, by supporting our physicians with technology and operational infrastructure, a coordinated clinical care team, data-driven processes, rigorous ongoing training and experienced leadership.
- Columbus, OH.
- Opportunities for Advancement.
- Voluntary, not-for-profit community hospital serving Washington and its surrounding communities.
- License (or eligible) to practice in the State of Pennsylvania or willingness to obtain a Pennsylvania license.
- Work in partnership with the Program Medical Director to support all practice management goals and standards for the program and program growth.
- Orientation and training of new physicians.
- Excellent public and private schools.
- The Associate Program Medical Director position is critical to the success of our Hospitalist program, and functions as one the clinical leaders of the program sharing overall program leadership with the Cogent team.
- Serve in a partnership role with the Cogent Program Medical Director and Cogent Director of Operations in all areas of program management including (but not limited to) marketing, staffing, HR issues, budget, clinical performance, strategic planning, services provided, and recruitment.
- Procedures not required.
- College town of 13,000+, located less than 30 minutes from Pittsburgh.
- Lead a 10 physician program.
- Closed ICU.
- Hospital committee involvement, as appropriate.
- 265 beds, 16-bassinet nursery, 8-bed residential hospice.
- 401k with Company Match.
- Full range of medical and surgical care.
- Improve healthcare for hospitals, patients and you.
- Abim or Aobim certification in Internal Medicine or Abfp certification in Family Medicine.
- Together, with the Program Medical Director, they are responsible for the performance of the program and its specific goals.
- Serve in a partnership role with the Program Medical Director to define and manage work allocation and work flow policies and processes.
- Relationship management with key clinical and administrative stakeholders at the hospital.
- Collegiate and professional sports, live theatre, cultural arts.
- Electronic Medical Records.
This perm job from Sound Physicians was last open on Nov 5.
The position was first advertised on HospitalistWorking.com in the job section for Hospitalist permanent positions