Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · June 16, 2021
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Washington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Skill in physician recruitment and retention practices.
- Hospital committee involvement, as appropriate.
- Travel to and attendance at required Cogent events and meetings.
- Major employer & educational institution in Washington County.
- Why Cogent HMG?
- Average patient census 16-18.
- Bonus Opportunity.
- Understanding of techniques in financial decision making.
- Serve in a partnership role with the Cogent Program Medical Director and Cogent Director of Operations in all areas of program management including (but not limited to) marketing, staffing, HR issues, budget, clinical performance, strategic planning, services provided, and recruitment.
- Serve in a partnership role with the Program Medical Director to define and manage work allocation and work flow policies and processes.
- CME and Relocation Allowance.
- Lead a 10 physician program.
- Philadelphia, PA.
- Closed ICU.
- Improve healthcare for hospitals, patients and you.
- Voluntary, not-for-profit community hospital serving Washington and its surrounding communities.
- Leadership Development and Training through Cogent Academy, our National Mentoring Program instructed by our widely recognized industry leaders.
- Niagara Falls, and Cleveland, OH.
- 401k with Company Match.
- Excellent sub-specialty support.
- College town of 13,000+, located less than 30 minutes from Pittsburgh.
- Relationship management with key clinical and administrative stakeholders at the hospital.
- Cogent HMG is the nation's largest private hospitalist and intensivist company, and is focused on relentlessly improving efficiency and quality of inpatient care, by supporting our physicians with technology and operational infrastructure, a coordinated clinical care team, data-driven processes, rigorous ongoing training and experienced leadership.
- 265 beds, 16-bassinet nursery, 8-bed residential hospice.
- Work in partnership with the Program Medical Director to support all practice management goals and standards for the program and program growth.
- Performance Management of Cogent Team Hospitalists.
- Located within 300 miles of Washington, D.C.
- Demonstrated previous leadership and management skills.
- 1 hour's drive from numerous state parks, ski resorts, bike trails, horseback riding, kayaking, white-water rafting and fishing, all in the pristine settings of mountains and rivers.
- Champion for and support of all existing standardized Cogent processes, tools, services.
- Procedures not required.
- Great Leadership Opportunity - Associate Program Medical Director in western PA!
- Low cost of living and attractive housing.
- Orientation and training of new physicians.
- MD or DO degree.
- Stipend Available.
- Medical Malpractice and Tail Coverage.
- The Associate Program Medical Director position is critical to the success of our Hospitalist program, and functions as one the clinical leaders of the program sharing overall program leadership with the Cogent team.
- Abim or Aobim certification in Internal Medicine or Abfp certification in Family Medicine.
- Champion for change management and implementation of required expectations within the program.
- Opportunities for Advancement.
- Excellent public and private schools.
- Facilitate 2-way dialogue with staff hospitalists to promote physician involvement in program planning, policy development and other activities.
- Experience in Hospital Medicine is a plus.
- Electronic Medical Records.
- Serve in a partnership role to define and manage service agreements and scope of practice.
- Intensivist support available.
- Full range of medical and surgical care.
- Family Medicine Program for both MD's and DO's, founded in 1971 and graduates 8 physicians per year.
- License (or eligible) to practice in the State of Pennsylvania or willingness to obtain a Pennsylvania license.
- Together, with the Program Medical Director, they are responsible for the performance of the program and its specific goals.
- Medical staff includes more than 350 primary care and specialty physicians.
- Columbus, OH.
- You belong with us!
- Competitive Compensation.
- Collegiate and professional sports, live theatre, cultural arts.
This perm job from Sound Physicians was last open on Nov 5.
The position was first advertised on HospitalistWorking.com in the job section for Hospitalist permanent positions