Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · November 21, 2017
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $180,000 with a potential salary of $220,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Philadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Excellent educational opportunities abound in world-renowned primary and secondary academic institutions.
- Work seven on, seven off schedule - hours are flexible.
- Candidates can be internal medicine or family medicine trained.
- Manageable patient census focused on quality of care (10-15 per shift).
- Excellent sub-specialty back-up - no procedures required.
- The region includes strong public school systems and award-winning private schools, along with some of the finest colleges and universities in the nation.
- Philadelphia offers some of the finest health care options in the world.
- Philadelphia fans enthusiastically support major teams in every professional sport.
- Join a growing Hospitalist program at a top 240 bed medical center in a northern suburb of Philadelphia.
- For rest and relaxation, both mountains and seashore are only a short drive from the region.
- A very competitive compensation and full benefit package will be provided.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.