Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · September 24, 2017
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $160,000 with a potential salary of $200,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Philadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Academic Hospitalist - Philadelphia.
- It's also a city steeped in history, claiming several firsts for the nation.
- This large hospital in Philadelphia takes up one city block with office space for Hospitalists.
- Residents in the City of Brotherly Love can choose urban living, small towns, open country or anything in between.
- Strong medical leadership is in place along with administrative support.
- Work all day shifts or a combination of days and nights - physicians self schedule using a lottery system.
- Opportunity to practice inpatient medicine with a clinical faculty appointment.
- Philadelphia now has a vibrant food and arts scene down south, a converted fisherman's village up north and a dense commercial center.
- For rest and relaxation, both mountains and seashore are only a short drive away.
- Earn a competitive base salary plus bonus incentives with paid time off for vacation and holidays.
- Enterprise Medical Services is scheduling interviews to join an academic Hospitalist group in Philadelphia.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.