Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · September 18, 2021
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $130,000.
- A Hospitalist/Nocturnist position with Geisinger provides you with a comfortable work schedule and quality time to care for patients.
- Geisinger Health System (GHS) is seeking full-time Nocturnists within the Hospital Medicine Department for locations throughout our service area.
- Once on board, you will receive an excellent and competitive compensation package starting day one of employment, including a newly revised compensation plan, health and retirement benefits with paid malpractice coverage and CME allowance.
- Discover why Geisinger has earned national attention as a visionary model of integrated healthcare.
- We are an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Visit geisinger.
- Does not qualify for J-1 waiver.
- Geisinger Community Medical Center (Gcmc), Scranton, Pa.
- Deanna Reed, Faspr.
- As one of the nation's largest health service organizations, Geisinger serves more than 3 million residents throughout 45 counties in central, south-central and northeast Pennsylvania, and also in southern New Jersey.
- Locations include: Geisinger Wyoming Valley (GWV) Medical Center, Wilkes-Barre, Pa.
- Schedules are flexible.
- The Department of Hospital Medicine provides services at 10 hospital campuses with a wide range of hospital settings from the 100 bed community hospitals to the 575 bed academic tertiary medical center.
- Department of Professional Staffing.
- And ProvenCare.
- The Hospital Medicine Department is connected by a mature electronic health record connecting nearly 1600 employed physicians, two research centers and a 510,000 member health plan.
- Geisinger Health System is an integrated health services organization widely recognized for its innovative use of the electronic health record and the development of innovative care delivery models such as ProvenHealth Navigator.
- The Department of Hospital Medicine consists of a team of over s and 50 Advanced Practitioners providing inpatient services at 10 hospitals in Central and Northeastern Pennsylvania and Southern New Jersey.
- And Holy Spirit Hospital-A Geisinger Affiliate, in Camp Hill.
- W omen and Minorities are Encouraged. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or their protected veteran status.
This perm job from Job Target was last open on Feb 9.
The position was first advertised on HospitalistWorking.com in the job section for Hospitalist permanent positions