Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · February 20, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $190,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Philadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Option to pick up extra shifts for additional compensation.
- Full benefits as hospital employee with paid holiday time off.
- Nocturnist will do minimum of 11 night shifts a month.
- Currently 12 physicians in the group.
- It's also a city steeped in history, claiming several firsts for the nation.
- Philadelphia Nocturnist - Academic Affiliated Program.
- Enterprise Medical Services is scheduling interviews in Philadelphia for a Nocturnist to join a cohesive group with very low turnover.
- 200-bed hospital - takes up one city block - office space for Hospitalists.
- Residents in the City of Brotherly Love can choose urban living, small towns, open country or anything in between.
- Philly now has a vibrant food and arts scene down south, a converted fisherman's village up north and a dense commercial center.
- Base salary with $20K bonus.
- Self schedule using a lottery system.
- For rest and relaxation, both mountains and seashore are only a short drive away!
- Community hospital in Philadelphia - tied to a University Hospital (some opportunity to teach residents).
- H1 visa sponsorships available.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.