Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · December 3, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $190,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Philadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Option to pick up extra shifts for additional compensation.
- For rest and relaxation, both mountains and seashore are only a short drive away!
- It's also a city steeped in history, claiming several firsts for the nation.
- Philly now has a vibrant food and arts scene down south, a converted fisherman's village up north and a dense commercial center.
- Community hospital in Philadelphia - tied to a University Hospital (some opportunity to teach residents).
- Enterprise Medical Services is scheduling interviews in Philadelphia for a Nocturnist to join a cohesive group with very low turnover.
- Nocturnist will do minimum of 11 night shifts a month.
- Currently 12 physicians in the group.
- Philadelphia Nocturnist - Academic Affiliated Program.
- Full benefits as hospital employee with paid holiday time off.
- 200-bed hospital - takes up one city block - office space for Hospitalists.
- H1 visa sponsorships available.
- Self schedule using a lottery system.
- Base salary with $20K bonus.
- Residents in the City of Brotherly Love can choose urban living, small towns, open country or anything in between.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.