Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · April 24, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $300,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Chester County) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are assisting a physician owned group seeking Hospitalists to join their expanding team at a 63 bed community hospital with all private rooms.
- Great location in Chester County, just 45 miles from Philadelphia for an easy commute!
- Nocturnist - 45 Miles from Philadelphia - Earn up to 300k.
- Full benefits including 401K with match and profit sharing.
- Looking for a flexible schedule with low patient census?
- Excellent compensation, up to $300,000.
- Work in a facility that is a proud recipient of several awards for quality and patient care which recently completed a multi-million dollar renovation and expansion.
- Low patient census with some required procedures.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.