Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · September 24, 2017
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $275,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Scranton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Daytime Hospitalist Opening - Scranton, Pennsylvania.
- If you want to go to NYC or Philadelphia, you can get there within a two-and-a-half-hour drive or short train ride!
- Join a growing team of Hospitalists who love their jobs at a 275 bed facility.
- Scranton offers prime real estate, great schools including several college and Universities, outstanding medical facilities and a medical community that offers some of the highest compensation for the region.
- How would you like to join a physician owned group with a family first philosophy and a team atmosphere that is second to none?
- With a population of over 550,000, this major metropolitan area in Northeastern PA ranks as one of the top metropolitan cities in the state!
- 240,000 base plus a reachable $20k quality bonus and sign-on bonus Work Days Only with a terrific schedule (3/4 of shifts are only 10 hours).
- Generous benefit package including 100% insurances paid for physician and family with Zero contribution from payroll.
- Program stresses quality over quantity - you will Never see 20 patients in a day (15-18 average).
- No procedures, Intensivists run the show in the ICU.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.