Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $275,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Scranton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Program stresses quality over quantity - you will Never see 20 patients in a day (15-18 average).
- If you want to go to NYC or Philadelphia, you can get there within a two-and-a-half-hour drive or short train ride!
- 240,000 base plus a reachable $20k quality bonus and sign-on bonus Work Days Only with a terrific schedule (3/4 of shifts are only 10 hours).
- How would you like to join a physician owned group with a family first philosophy and a team atmosphere that is second to none?
- No procedures, Intensivists run the show in the ICU.
- Daytime Hospitalist Opening - Scranton, Pennsylvania.
- Scranton offers prime real estate, great schools including several college and Universities, outstanding medical facilities and a medical community that offers some of the highest compensation for the region.
- Join a growing team of Hospitalists who love their jobs at a 275 bed facility.
- Generous benefit package including 100% insurances paid for physician and family with Zero contribution from payroll.
- With a population of over 550,000, this major metropolitan area in Northeastern PA ranks as one of the top metropolitan cities in the state!
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.