Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · September 24, 2017
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Pittsburgh) is for an academic medical center.
- This individual will be responsible for development of the strategic, operational, clinical, and financial goals for academic Hospital Medicine.
- University of Pittsburgh and Upmc seek an experienced physician as its overall Director of its Academic Hospitalist Programs for its five teaching hospitals.
- Tech savvy with a finger on the national pulse of hospitalist medicine.
- Institution rewards problem solvers, creative thinkers, and innovation-great position for stepping into higher leadership positions within Upmc.
- Extremely dynamic environment and creative institution.
- A lot of flexibility in this position to bring your own ideas, have a vision, develop projects, and create system wide initiatives-bring into action your philosophies of healthcare for the future.
- Upmc is the largest Academic Healthcare System in the Nation and Top 10 in NIH funding.
- You will work closely with the Medical Directors at each of the five academic hospitalist programs.
- Knowledge in: quality improvement, safety, and care delivery.
- Highly experienced as a practicing hospitalist.
- Significant leadership experience managing an academic hospitalist program.
- Expertise in operational management-ability to configure strategic planning and a long-term vision.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Merritt Hawkins.