Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · November 21, 2017
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Pittsburgh) is for an academic medical center.
- Significant leadership experience managing an academic hospitalist program.
- You will work closely with the Medical Directors at each of the five academic hospitalist programs.
- This individual will be responsible for development of the strategic, operational, clinical, and financial goals for academic Hospital Medicine.
- Highly experienced as a practicing hospitalist.
- Upmc is the largest Academic Healthcare System in the Nation and Top 10 in NIH funding.
- Extremely dynamic environment and creative institution.
- University of Pittsburgh and Upmc seek an experienced physician as its overall Director of its Academic Hospitalist Programs for its five teaching hospitals.
- A lot of flexibility in this position to bring your own ideas, have a vision, develop projects, and create system wide initiatives-bring into action your philosophies of healthcare for the future.
- Tech savvy with a finger on the national pulse of hospitalist medicine.
- Institution rewards problem solvers, creative thinkers, and innovation-great position for stepping into higher leadership positions within Upmc.
- Expertise in operational management-ability to configure strategic planning and a long-term vision.
- Knowledge in: quality improvement, safety, and care delivery.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Merritt Hawkins.