Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · September 24, 2017
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lancaster) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our membership in Penn Medicine brings together the strengths of a world-renowned, not-for-profit academic medical center and a nationally recognized, not-for-profit community healthcare system.
- Local universities, Fulton Theatre, shopping and dining, and local sports teams makes Lancaster a great place to Live, Work, and Play.
- Lancaster General Health Physicians is a network of more than 300 primary-care and specialty physicians, at more than 40 offices throughout the region.
- Fully-integrated Stage 7 (Himss) Electronic Medical Record.
- Rotation will be 7 on / 7 off.
- Optional dental and vision plans.
- Prescription plan that offers significant discounts.
- Outpatient services are provided at the Downtown and Suburban Pavilions, along with additional outpatient centers and Express and Urgent Care locations throughout the region.
- Seeks a BE/BC Internal Medicine Physician to join our hospitalist team.
- Possess or able to obtain an unrestricted PA Medical License.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited School of Medicine (Allopathic/Osteopathic).
- Comprehensive Health Insurance.
- Relocation allowance.
- Lancaster General Health Physicians/Penn Medicine Internal Medicine Hospitalists in Lancaster, PA.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Lancaster, PA.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- The scenic Susquehanna River Valley provide opportunities for fishing, skiing, kayaking, hiking and mountain biking.
- Competitive Base Salary.
- Completion of an accredited Internal Medicine Residency program.
- Support from a dedicated network of more than 300 primary care and specialty physicians at more than 40 offices throughout the region.
- Retirement Income Accounts including 403(b) and 457(b) options.
- CME Expense coverage.
- Urban life is easily accessible, with New York, Baltimore, Philadelphia and Washington D.C. a drive away.
- Internal Medicine Hospitalists is a well-established practice serving Lancaster General Hospital.
- Lancaster General Health/Penn Medicine combines a Nationally Ranked Hospital with great schools, safe neighborhoods, affordable housing, local community events and festivals, and a wealth of cultural and recreational activities.
- Lancaster General Health/Penn Medicine (LG Health/Penn Medicine), a member of the University of Pennsylvania Health System (Penn Medicine), is a 631-licensed bed not-for-profit health system with a comprehensive network of care encompassing Lancaster General Hospital (LGH), Women & Babies Hospital and the Lancaster Rehabilitation Hospital (in partnership with Kindred Healthcare).
- Four times designated a Magnet hospital for nursing excellence, LGH has been recognized regionally and nationally for clinical excellence and patient safety.
- Consideration will be given to Family Medicine physicians who have significant demonstrable in-patient experience.
- Pennsylvania College of Health Sciences is a private, co-educational, Middle States-accredited four-year college offering a variety of associate and baccalaureate degree and certification programs in healthcare.
- Paid Malpractice Insurance.
- Free Life Insurance, Short- term and Long-term Disability Insurance.
- And ranked nationally by United States News & World Report as one of the nation's best hospitals in 2016-17 in three specialties.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago