Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · November 21, 2017
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our program is expanding and we have just opened additional positions to work within our Hospitalist program in both Full and Part-time!
- Ideal candidates will have previous hospitalist experience as well as experience in placement of central lines and intubation.
- Interested candidates are encouraged.
- Ckhn is seeking hospitalists who are interested in balancing life outside the hospital with a work environment aimed at respect.
- Crozer-Keystone Health Network (Ckhn) is the largest primary care and specialty physician network in Delaware County, PA and a member of the Crozer-Keystone Health System (Ckhs), the largest employer in Delaware County with over 6,800 employees and is the dominant health care provider in the county.
- New opportunities added!
- We currently have opportunities in multiple community hospital locations working a "seven on" /"seven off" schedule.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Pennsylvania.
- Procedure needs are campus specific.
- The Crozer Keystone Health System is located 15 miles SW of Philadelphia and is ideally situated in a highly desirable area in the northeast.
- We are also seeking Nocturnists as well.
- We offer a newly increased competitive salary, malpractice and tail coverage insurance, and other excellent benefits.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago