Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · September 24, 2017
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Eagleville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalist - Physician - (Hospital Medicine) Locum Tenens.
- No procedures.
- They specialize in the care of patients who have been admitted into a hospital.
- Asap start for 3 months of coverage.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Hospitalists complete residencies in internal medicine, much like primary care physicians.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- A haven of arts and culture, Philadelphia is packed with theatres, concert halls, art exhibitions and many fine restaurants.
- When patients arrive to the hospital, a hospitalist will take care of them, prescribing treatment as needed, before referring them to a specialist or discharging them from the facility.
- Hospitalist, general medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- A hospitalist (locum tenens) is a physician that is generally Internal Medicine residency trained but can be from Family Medicine or other sub-specialty programs.
- Great pay!
- Come discover the many facets of this historical city and enjoy its old-world charm and world-class entertainment.
- Days needed.
- Hospitalist need just outside of Philly.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: 8 Hour/Day.
- These general medicine professionals perform a variety of roles in the hospital and, accordingly, must be familiar with the entirety of human physiology and a wide range of illnesses and medical conditions.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- With its diverse neighborhoods, rich history and delicious Philly Steak sandwiches, the "City of Brotherly Love" is filled with a variety of pleasures.
- No ICU involvement.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
This locum job opening was posted
by Staff Care.