Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · September 24, 2017
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Danville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Discover why Geisinger has earned national attention as a visionary model of integrated healthcare.
- Director (Physician) - Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center in Wilkes Barre, PA.
- Geisinger's growing Department of Hospital Medicine is recruiting for leadership opportunities in our Northeast Region.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Danville, PA.
- Visit Join-Geisinger.
- Associate Director (Physician) - Geisinger Community Medical Center in Scranton, PA.
- As one of the nation's largest health service organizations, Geisinger serves more than 3 million residents throughout 45 counties in central, south-central and northeast Pennsylvania, and also in southern New Jersey.
- And ProvenCare.
- These leadership positions will work with departmental and organizational leadership to facilitate operations and strategic planning that promote continuous improvement within our clinical and educational enterprises.
- Associate Director (Physician) - Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center in Wilkes Barre.
- Once on board, you will receive an excellent and competitive compensation package starting day one of employment, including health and retirement benefits with paid malpractice coverage and CME allowance.
- Geisinger is an integrated health services organization widely recognized for its innovative use of the electronic health record and the development of innovative care delivery models such as ProvenHealth Navigator.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago