Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · December 14, 2017
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Philadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Other procedures including para and thoracentesis done by iRad.
- Lines done by IV team and iRad and intubations by Anesthesiology.
- Provide admissions, H and Discharge Planning, and writing routine orders.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Philadelphia, PA.
- One hour from Philadelphia and NYC.
- Hospitalist - Fulltime - BE/BC Internal - (will be hospital employed) No procedures required.
- Good communications with patients, patients' family, physician-to-physician and nursing staff required.
- There is subspecialty backup at night.
- 2-3 Advanced Practitioners everyday including weekends and house physician when needed Open ICU (no procedures).
- Ability to make clinical decisions.
- Competitive salary- Flexible Schedule.
- Hospital is located in the School District which is ranked in the top ten of all districts in Pennsylvania.
- Will provide variety of services including ED unassigned/primary care coverage, subspecialist consultation, ICU and observation coverage, pre/post management consultations.
- Routine rounds and timely dictation a must.
- Competitive salary, bonus and benefits package available.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago