Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · December 14, 2017
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (DuBois) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Ongoing training through our CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit.
- Located in DuBois, PA.
- Apogee Physicians is seeking an IM physician to join our Hospitalist team.
- This unique opportunity at Penn Highlands Healthcare, a 219-bed facility, offers an attractive salary and a schedule of 7 on/7 off.
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered.
- Experience the strength of our nationwide Hospitalist group, Apogee Physicians and be guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice.
- 9 MDs, 7 NPs Model.
- Work with knowledgeable Patient Information Coordinators who provide robust on-site administrative support which allows you to focus on what's important, your patients.
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, CME, Malpractice and Tail Coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Apogee Physicians