Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · December 14, 2017
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Both Family Practice and Internal Medicine physicians will be considered for this opening.
- Western Pennsylvania over an hour to Pittsburgh and Cleveland.
- They can accept H1 candidates for this opportunity.
- Preferably from noon to midnight timeframe to handle admissions and discharges.
- Beautiful newer hospital facility with all EMR and digital.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Pennsylvania.
- Community hospital setting with established hospitalist program adding additional providers during dayshift.
- This is for 7 on and 7 off shift work.
- Competitive base salary plus productivity, occurrence malpractice, full health, dental, and vision for physician and family, $15K per year to retirement plan, and more.
- 17-18 encounters per day.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago