Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · December 14, 2017
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Butler) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 7 days on/7 days off, 7am-7pm.
- The facility's EMR is Meditech.
- PA state license needed.
- You should be board certified or board eligible in IM or FM.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- You will need to have an active PA state license for this position.
- Your schedule will be 7 days on/7 days off from 7am to 7pm with no. You will see 16-20 patients per day on average.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We are helping our client, a hospital in Pennsylvania, with its search for a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- Licensing assistance.
- BC/BE required.
- You should be comfortable with responding to patient codes.
- Code response required.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago