Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · December 14, 2017
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Pittsburgh) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Premier Medical Associates (PMA) is seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine physician for a hospitalist position in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- 91 - 12 hour shifts in each 26-week period or 182 shifts per year - 10 of those shifts at Forbes.
- Competitive compensation.
- PMA is a physician-led and professionally managed organization strategically aligned with a major insurer and integrated health network with academic affiliation.
- PMA is consistently recognized as a leader in value based care.
- Physician & Advanced Practice Recruiter.
- Our physicians feel like "family".
- Signing & Retention Bonuses.
- Pittsburgh is a great city - Recognized as one of the "Best Places to Live in the United States.
- 15 to 18 inpatients on the average.
- Interested candidates,.
- Cejka Search.
- Sarah Wilkins.
- Primary hospital Upmc East Hospital.
- Hospitalists manage all PMA patients.
- Professional administrative support provides the PMA physicians time to focus on patient care and practice in a collaborative team based environment.
- In 2017, Amga recognized Premier Medical Associates (PMA) with the Acclaim Award for quality care and the Optum Innovation Award.
- 7 on - 7 off schedule.
- Secondary location - Forbes Hospital.
- With a team of 100 dedicated providers, PMA is the largest multi-specialty practice in the greater Pittsburgh area providing services to Highmark subscribers and accepts most other major insurance plans.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Cejka Search.