Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · December 14, 2017
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Potential growth into CMO.
- Regional Tertiary Center.
- Please Reference: Hosp DIR 6568.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Pennsylvania.
- Hospitalist Medical Director.
- Employs 80,000+ across 30+ hospitals, and 600+ clinical offices.
- If you are intrigued or know someone who would be suitable.
- Largest, Strongest Provider in the State.
- It is common for a mentor or colleague to refer a clinician who they already know has the ability and desire for a career-defining or career elevating role as Hospitalist Medical Director.
- Nationally recognized academic programs.
- Report directly to EVP.
- Identify the Next Leader.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago