Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · January 19, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Pittsburgh) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- One of the region's leading and growing organizations is seeking quality-driven and compassionate Hospitalist providers.
- Huge Income Potential.
- Basic job.
- Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license.
- Less than 1 hour from Pittsburgh.
- Hospitalist Physician Opportunity.
- Ability to pick up shifts to increase your already competitive compensation.
- Comprehensive benefits include malpractice insurance, medical coverage, CME and 401(k) retirement and planning.
- 7-on/7-off block scheduling.
- Physician with MD/DO degree.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Join this award-winning system known for its innovative approach to medicine and physician-friendly atmosphere!
- Collaborate with top-notch specialists to deliver highly sought-after medical care.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago