Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · January 19, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Compensation: Excellent salary and yearly bonuses to get your compensation at $300,000 or more.
- 7on/7off block schedule.
- Progressive city in Pennsylvania, third largest city in the state with airport and amenities of a metro area.
- Facility: Awesome advanced health system that merged with larger health system and is now one of the largest on East Coast!
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Pennsylvania.
- This city has it all!
- Ability to participate in teaching of local Residents is available.
- Penn State University and other nationally recognized universities within a short drive.
- Up to $100,000 in student loan repayment!
- Patient volume of 15-18 per day.
- Opportunity: Team of Hospitalists, employed by not-for-profit Health System.
- ICU and procedures is up to the physician, not required.
- Location: One hour to Baltimore, two hours to Philadelphia and 3 hours to Pittsburgh.
- From modern downtown condominiums and townhouses to historic homes in quiet neighborhoods.
- It has everything for singles, couples and families.
- Full benefits package including occurrence malpractice coverage, Sign on and relocation!
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago