Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · March 20, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- There is a reason patient volume of 13-16 patients daily.
- ICU management and procedures are not required.
- Sign-on/relocation offered with full benefits package.
- Have the best of both worlds with peaceful living and access to nearby metropolitan cities!
- This is a cap-exempt facility.
- Compensation: Excellent base salary with quality incentive bonuses up to $50,000 and RVU bonuses.
- Join an established group of 70 plus Hospitalists.
- This is an urban metro area with diverse population, surrounded by beautiful Pennsylvania countryside.
- Teaching of Residents is available.
- Can sponsor H1 visa.
- Opportunity: Multiple Hospitalist openings available.
- As the county's most developed city, it offers excellent schools, affordable homes, and many colleges.
- Loan repayment is available up to $100,000 (If they live in Burke county) Up to $75,000 (if they live outside of Burke county), 6 year plan.
- There are Intensivists and sub-specialists on staff.
- Facility: Large, academically affiliated Level II Trauma Center that also provides office-based primary and specialty care, in-home nursing care, and retirement living.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Pennsylvania.
- The county is filled with world-recognized trails for awesome hiking and mountain biking, lots of craft brews, over 70 farmers markets and great food with traditional roots.
- Location: Southeastern Pennsylvania that is an hour drive to Philadelphia and within driving distance to many major metropolitan areas to include New York City, Washington, D.C. and Baltimore.
- 7on/7off block schedule.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago