Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · March 20, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- All of the amenities of city life close by and a suburban location with excellent communities and schools.
- The location is central to Philly, Pittsburgh, DC and Baltimore - all of which are 2 hours away or less.
- Very little turnover in program.
- Excellent Intensivist, sub-specialist and mid-level support.
- Extensive services are provided in the main facility, and through the network of area clinics.
- Physicians need to be comfortable with ICU management, but procedures are not required.
- Facilities - 330+ bed facility that is just across the Susquehanna from downtown Harrisburg and within 10 minutes of the airport.
- Schedule is 7on/7off and 7a-7p shifts.
- Compensation - $245,antial yearly increases.
- Location - Suburban area next to Harrisburg - the capital of Pennsylvania.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Pennsylvania.
- Patient census average 15-16, with a threshold that, when reached, brings in more support.
- Bonus and incentives are also available, along with 15 days PTO, a full benefits package including malpractice.
- Opportunity - Need is for a Internist to join a staff of 20+ Hospitalists that are split into teams, with each team rotating duties.
- CME and much more.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago