Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · March 20, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Pittsburgh) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalist Physician - Block Schedule.
- This system has been recognized internationally for their passion for innovation, dedication to teaching, and commitment to success.
- 300,000+ Earnings.
- No procedures required with well-trained mid-levels supporting throughout shifts and with discharges.
- Greater Pittsburgh.
- Join this nationally-ranked hospital system as they continue in their mission to provide the highest-quality of care to the residents and communities of Western Pennsylvania.
- Comprehensive benefits package including paid malpractice with tail coverage.
- Incentives include relocation assistance, and continuing medical education funds, and quality and production incentives.
- 7 on, 7 off block schedule - Broad range of specialties available for consultation.
- Competitive salary with production incentive, current hospitalists average $300,000+ annually based upon experience and tenure.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Pittsburgh, PA.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago