Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · March 20, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (State College) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in State College, PA.
- Census 60-80.
- Highly competitive compensation and benefit package!
- Collegial work environment that strives to provide a favorable work/life balance.
- ICU Coverage with Intensivist backup.
- 260 bed not for profit community hospital in State College, PA is seeking a full-time, Daytime-Only Hospitalist (BC/BE in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine ).
- ER Manages intubation in code blue.
- All physicians in the group are employed.
- Fully integrated Meditech EMR, electronic documentation and order entry.
- Stable multi-specialty group.
- This is a physician led, professionally managed multi specialty group.
- No procedures required.
- 4-5 Daytime Physicians.
- Overlap help with additional physician until 11PM.
- Full specialty backup.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago