Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · March 20, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Outstanding school systems K-12.
- Professional Sports - Pittsburgh Steelers, Pittsburgh Penguins, Pittsburgh Pirates.
- 90% day shifts and 10% night shifts - 2 full time critical nocturnist.
- Award winning dining and shopping options.
- Renown 300plus bed hospital system.
- Full time employed opening- 14 - 12 hrs.
- Suburban Pittsburgh living (in one of the most desirable areas of the Pittsburgh metro area).
- Pittsburgh, PA the city of bridges.
- Major Universities - Carnegie Mellon, University of Pittsburgh,.
- Symphony orchestra, Ballet at Heinz Hall or theatre at the O' Reilly Theatre.
- Easy access to Pittsburgh International Airport.
- Three year guaranteed base salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Sign-on bonuses.
- Quality incentives.
- Well established and financially strong group practice supported by renown Community Hospital in Pittsburgh.
- No codes or procedures- 24/7 intensive care team.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Pennsylvania.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago