Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · April 24, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Retirement Savings Plan: 401(k) Plan with Company Match.
- We are growing nationally and seeking to add Hospitalist and Post-Acute Providers to our team!
- Gold Seal of Approval by Joint Commission.
- Long-Term Disability (LTD) Coverage (100% Employer-Paid).
- Adfinitas Health provides quality care in more than 60 Acute and Post-Acute Care facilities centered around providing continuity of care to our patients and streamlined communication to our primary care partners.
- Additional Quality Based Incentives.
- The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the county seat of Luzerne County.
- 198-bed facility.
- Adfinitas Health has an exciting Hospitalist opportunity at the Regional Hospital of Scranton in Scranton, PA.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Coverage (AD) (100% Employer-Paid).
- Named Top 100 Hospital in the nation for heart care by Thomson Reuters (4yrs).
- Accredited Cancer Center (American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer).
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Scranton, PA.
- Competitive Base Salary.
- Adfinitas Health is the largest Physician owned and managed inpatient group in the Mid-Atlantic Region.
- The Susquehanna River flows through the center of the valley and defines the northwestern border of the city.
- Located at the center of the Wyoming Valley, it is second in size to the nearby city of Scranton.
- Named Best Hospital in Scranton by United States News and World Report (3 yrs).
- It is one of the principal cities in the Scranton-Wilkes-Barre-Hazleton, PA Metropolitan Statistical Area.
- Accredited by the Joint Commission.
- Continuing Medical Education (CME).
- Wilkes-Barre and the surrounding Wyoming Valley are framed by the Pocono Mountains to the east, the Endless Mountains to the west, and the Lehigh Valley to the south.
- Our innovative and quality driven programs provide opportunity for clinical and leadership education to offer professional growth to our providers.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center (Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care).
- Blue Distinction Center + for Hip and Knee Replacement (Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania).
- Health Insurance (Dental, Medical, and Vision).
- Certified in Hip, Knee and Shoulder Replacement (Only hospital in PA to receive this distinction).
- The Scranton-Wilkes-Barre-Hazleton, PA Metropolitan Statistical Area had a population of 563,631 as of the 2010 Census, making it the fourth-largest metro/statistical area in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Malpractice Insurance (100% Employer-Paid).
- Basic Life Insurance Coverage (100% Employer-Paid).
- Americas Top 50 Hospitals by Health Grades (6 yrs).
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago