Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · August 19, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lancaster) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Represents the practice at Hospital committees in such a manner that the burden of attending the meetings is reasonably distributed among all of the physicians in the group.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Provide high level and patient-centered care in the discipline of Hospital Medicine.
- Hospitalists primarily work a week on week off schedule.
- A health care provider in good standing with Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal and state health insurance programs, i.
- Attends Directors' and Committee meetings as designated by the Imhs Medical Director.
- Consults with patients to determine the appropriate course of treatment.
- A Medical Doctor (M.
- Acquires the necessary CME credits and takes the certification examination to maintain re-certification status.
- Recommends and orders tests to determine extent of illness or help diagnose condition.
- Provide exclusive inpatient care.
- Monitors lab results, medication adherence and medication toxicities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Not excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal or state health insurance program.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Lancaster, PA.
- D.) or Doctor of Osteopathy (D.
- Completion of Internal Medicine Residency.
- Provide efficient, cost-effective professional medical services to unassigned hospitalized patients referred to Imhs in accordance with LGH policy, as well as all patients referred to Imhs from the emergency department and internal/external family practices.
- Assists in recruiting and interviewing of new physicians and staff to the practice.
- Minimum Required.
- Provides clinical and didactic teaching to residents, medical students and staff on Internal Medicine related topics and issues.
- At least three years clinical patient care experience as a specialist in Hospital Medicine.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago