Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · May 22, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Wynnewood) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Minimum 2 - 3 years clinical experience.
- Ability to work independently in team oriented environment.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Wynnewood, Bryn Mawr, Paoli, Media, PA.
- Main Line HealthCare offers a competitive salary plus bonus with an excellent benefits package.
- Main Line HealthCare is looking for a Utilization Management Review Physician to join our team.
- This position must be combined with clinical time.
- Unrestricted PA Medical License.
- Current Board Certification.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Position will be based at Bryn Mawr Hospital.
- This is a 0 FTE (130 four(4) hour shifts/year) plus 8-9 weekends per year and one holiday.
- Computer proficient.
- Physician must be able to identify utilization trends and work with leadership team when interventions are indicated.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The ideal candidate must be comfortable with peer to peer education, preparing documentation score cards and presentations and articles for the medical staff and other possible duties related to physician documentation improvement and utilization management education.
- Physician must be comfortable reviewing inpatient hospital charts.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago