Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · June 22, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Wynnewood) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Family Medicine Trained Hospitalists.
- Financial security with working for a top ranked, financially secure hospital system.
- Seeking full time hospitalists.
- Designation, the nation's highest distinction for nursing excellence, and being named among the nation's best employers by Forbes magazine.
- Area is well known for the top ranked (nationally) public and private schools.
- High income potential with competitive base compensation and production incentives.
- Flexible schedules.
- Main Line HealthCare is seeking family medicine trained hospitalist to join our growing Hospital Medicine Services Department of 110+ hospitalists.
- ICU Experience a plus.
- Short drive to beaches, mountains, New York City and Washington, DC.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Wynnewood, Bryn Mawr, Paoli, Media, PA.
- Committed to patient safety seeing on average 15 patients per day.
- Seeking career hospitalists but will consider well trained physicians willing to commit to 2 years.
- Main Line Health Hospitals, with more than 10,000 employees and 2,000 physicians, are the recipients of numerous awards for quality care and service, including System Magnet.
- Less than an hour drive to historic Philadelphia.
- Opportunity and.
- Excellent benefits package that includes vacation, CME and a pension plan as well as 403b with match.
- Group includes both seasoned and newly trained hospitalists and colleagues and offers a collaborative leadership environment.
- Excellent work/life balance with no pager after shift.
- Opportunity for teaching.
- Diverse patient mix.
- Main Line Health is among the area's leaders in medicine, providing advanced patient-centered care, education and research to help our community stay healthy.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago