Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · June 22, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Philadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Mercy Physician Network (MPN) and Nazareth Hospital have an excellent full time employment opportunity for an Internal Medicine Hospitalist to join a multi-specialty network located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- The responsibilities for this traditional hospitalist opportunity involves medical management of patients, ensuring continuity and appropriate level of care for all inpatients and providing patients with appropriate instructions for outpatient follow-up.
- Generous vacation with additional dedicated CME time.
- Yearly professional allowance.
- License and DEA reimbursement.
- Nazareth Hospital is a community teaching hospital and this opportunity does include a faculty appointment.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Philadelphia, PA.
- The schedule for this opportunity is 7 days on/ 7 days off with an average census of 15 to 20 patients.
- This is an exciting opportunity for the right Internal Medicine Hospitalist to be part of a well-established hospitalist group.
- Robust benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, STD and LTD offerings.
- MPN is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine Hospitalist interested in becoming part of a large physician network.
- Competitive salary plus quality incentive.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago