Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · July 18, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Sayre) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Competitive salary and benefits, including paid vacation time and CME allowance.
- As with any knowledge-based industry, Guthrie recognizes that people are our most precious resource.
- Excellent schools and affordable housing.
- Schedule is 7 days on, 7 days off.
- Guthrie's main campus in Sayre is situated in a lush valley at the confluence of the Susquehanna and Chemung Rivers in north-central Pennsylvania.
- Closed ICU and step down units.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Sayre, PA.
- Therefore, our chief goal is to attract physicians who appreciate the idea of working on a team.
- The area is renowned for its maple products (syrup, sugar, candy) wine, dairy, apple and corn production.
- Who enjoy being surrounded by extraordinary colleagues who are all interested in providing the very best patient care possible.
- Hospitalist needed for Level II Regional Trauma Center.
- Hospitalists perform elective procedures only (thoracentesis, paracentesis and LP).
- Clinical trials and research oportunities available.
- 30 miles south of the Finger Lake Region of New York State: Lakes, waterfalls, wineries and amazing 4-season recreation--1 hour from Grand Canyon of Pennsylvania.
- Located just a few miles from the New York border, the Sayre area is proximate to the major cities of the northeast: Philadelphia, New York City, Buffalo, Rochester and Niagara Falls--all within 3-1/2 hours.
- Guthrie has established expectations for every physician at Guthrie, based on our core values of patient centeredness, teamwork and excellence.
- Low cost-of-living.
- Easy driving distance to most major cities in the Northeast.
- We provide support and mentoring in addition to opportunities for pursuing individualized career paths within the organization.
- Safe, family-friendly community.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago