Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · August 19, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Pennsylvania.
- Join established hospitalist team.
- A city that values education 54% of the population have a 4-year degree or higher with nationally recognized Universities such as Carnegie Mellon University and University of Pittsburgh.
- Top notch cultural amenities include the Andy Warhol museum, Symphony Orchestra, O' Reilly theatre, and the Carnegie Museum of Art or visit the world class zoo or aquarium.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include CME and malpractice.
- 14-16 shifts per month.
- Mayo affiliated 300plus bed hospital system.
- Sign-on and relocation bonuses.
- Intensivist team.
- Quality bonus incentive.
- Whether you are a participant or a fan, Pittsburgh has it all from cheering on the former Super Bowl champion Pittsburgh Steelers to rooting for the Pittsburgh Penguins or the Pirates and if playing is more your ideal there are acres and acres of parks to hike, bike or boat in.
- Competitive base salary.
- Live in the second largest city in the state of Pennsylvania and enjoy cost of living and housing cost 13% less than Philadelphia according to Sperling's.
- Pittsburgh, today is a modern metropolis that leads the way in bioengineering, medicine and high technology.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago