Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Blocked OR days.
- Live in a town that builds neighborhoods rather than houses, where safety and a sense of community are its top priorities.
- Physical and Occupational Therapy and comprehensive orthopedic care, in-house.
- Full benefits, pension, sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance.
- Physician with MD/DO degree - Board Certified or Truly Board Eligible with valid medical license
This is a growing and thriving area with the warm hometown feeling you have always desired.
- Low property taxes and no state sales tax!
- Path to Partnership
This is why you chose to go into Orthopedic Surgery!
- Perfect place to raise a family - low cost of living combined with low crime rate.
- Turn-key practice - retiring surgeon has been there close to 30 years and has a great reputation.
- For more Orthopedic Hand Surgeon opportunities..
- Live in a community where residents know and greet each other by name.
- This is a great town that provides a vibrant diversity of people, culture, and activities.
- To be considered for this Orthopedic Hand Surgeon opportunity.
- Orthopedic Hand Surgeon.
- Kayaking, golf, and hunting.
- 500,000 Base Salary - Uncapped Earnings.
- Come join one of the premier Orthopedic Surgery groups in the Northwest as you immerse yourself in this rewarding role.
- Working here you will practice in a community that values and respects your services.
- 500,000 guaranteed salary with a two-year partnership track - includes assets in the ancillary surgery center.
- Recreational activities are mere steps away and include biking, fishing, skiing, hiking,.
- Please reference: HSO 5952108.
- Majority of the practice will be hand and upper extremity orthopedic surgery.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Pennsylvania.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 15.
The position was first advertised on HospitalistWorking.com in the job section for Hospitalist permanent positions