Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Kayaking, golf, and hunting.
- Live in a town that builds neighborhoods rather than houses, where safety and a sense of community are its top priorities.
- Path to Partnership
This is why you chose to go into Orthopedic Surgery!
- Please reference: HSO 5952108.
- Physical and Occupational Therapy and comprehensive orthopedic care, in-house.
- Live in a community where residents know and greet each other by name.
- For more Orthopedic Hand Surgeon opportunities..
- Working here you will practice in a community that values and respects your services.
- Blocked OR days.
- Full benefits, pension, sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance.
- This is a great town that provides a vibrant diversity of people, culture, and activities.
- 500,000 guaranteed salary with a two-year partnership track - includes assets in the ancillary surgery center.
- Come join one of the premier Orthopedic Surgery groups in the Northwest as you immerse yourself in this rewarding role.
- Recreational activities are mere steps away and include biking, fishing, skiing, hiking,.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Pennsylvania.
- Perfect place to raise a family - low cost of living combined with low crime rate.
- Majority of the practice will be hand and upper extremity orthopedic surgery.
- To be considered for this Orthopedic Hand Surgeon opportunity.
- 500,000 Base Salary - Uncapped Earnings.
- Physician with MD/DO degree - Board Certified or Truly Board Eligible with valid medical license
This is a growing and thriving area with the warm hometown feeling you have always desired.
- Orthopedic Hand Surgeon.
- Turn-key practice - retiring surgeon has been there close to 30 years and has a great reputation.
- Low property taxes and no state sales tax!
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago