Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · August 19, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $220,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Western) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- H1-B visa candidates welcome.
- Regional Hospitalist, Emergency Medicine and Urgent Care medical group seeks Hospitalists throughout western Pennsylvania for existing and new hospital contracts.
- Almost all subspecialties represented.
- Highly competitive base salary plus incentive bonus, retirement contribution, relocation and extensive benefits package.
- Nights only 1 in 10 weeks.
- Open ICU.
- Teaching hospital.
- Intensivists staff ICU.
- Close to Pittsburgh and Cleveland!
- May be called for some procedures.
- 7 on 7 off block schedule.
- Current opening is with two-campus 200-bed, full service, community hospital approximately 90 minutes from Pittsburgh.
- Midlevels present at all sites - Handle most admissions.
- Average 15-18 patient encounters per shiftO.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Alpha Medical Group.