Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Reading) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The role offers great flexibility and very high income to supplement your regular full-time job.
- They are currently looking for physicans who are board-certified in internal Medicine who would like to work 1 to 4 days per month at local corporations.
- Our doctors currently visit patients in the workplace (scheduled all in one day) nationwide and provide routine physical exams, blood pressure screenings, and comprehensive lab testing.
- Opportunities are now available in Reading, Pennsylvania.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Reading, PA.
- Patients are generally healthy, fully functioning, and the medicine is relatively straightforward (screening only-- no management of the patient required).
- Shifts are available any weekday, evening, or weekend.
- All conversations will be handled with complete confidentiality.
- Doctors in the Office specializes in delivering wellness checkups in the workplace.
- There are no administrative requirements allowing you to concentrate completely on the patient.
- Doctors in the Office is currently expanding throughout the Northeast.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago