Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · August 19, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Nocturnist and Day Shift openings!
- Seven days of Paid vacation per year at large facility outside of Pittsburgh, PA.
- Extra income for all shifts worked over 175 per year.
- Live suburban Pittsburgh for easy drive to hospital.
- CME dollars and complete benefit package.
- Five or more hospitalists on day shift and growing!
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Pennsylvania.
- Work 7 on and 7 off.
- Take three weeks in a row off with your one week of paid vacation annually.
- 7 PM to 7 AM.
- Best Hospitalist Benefit Package IN ALL OF Pittsburgh Area: Family Practitioners and Internists who are BE or BC should apply.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago