Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (NW) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Excellent private & public and school systems.
- Offers an attractive salary.
- Mobile | (248)934-1078.
- Honor Medical Staffing.
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, CME, Malpractice and Tail Coverage.
- Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners & Crnas.
- Full Time/ Perm- Hospital Position.
- Work with knowledgeable Patient Information Coordinators who provide robust on-site administrative support which allows you to focus on what's important, your patients.
- 2 MD 2 NP Model.
- Recreational activities for every season including: biking.
- Close to Erie, Buffalo, NY & Finger Lakes wine country.
- Schedule of 7 on/7 off.
- Locum Tenens and Permanent Staffing.
- Direct |((248)228-2255.
- And LinkedIn!
- Diverse dining, local markets, festivals & community events.
- And so much more.
- Main | (248)357-1426.
- Town offers culture, art and a family friendly atmosphere.
- 107-bed facility.
- Meghan Kreager.
- Ongoing training through our CME accredited courses.
- Medical Recruiter.
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Honor Medical Staffing.