Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Pittsburgh) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- AGH serves as the clinical campus for third- and fourth-year students of the Temple University School of Medicine, is a clinical affiliate hospital of Drexel University College of Medicine, and is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (Accme) to provide CME for physicians.
- The position will provide admissions, consultations and house coverage as well as provide teaching to Residents and House Staff as necessary.
- Pittsburgh, named 2018's "Most Livable City" in the continental United States by The Economist Intelligence Unit, is a vibrant and exciting city offering a diversity of culture, world-class arts and music, prestigious colleges and universities, a nationally praised culinary scene and home to major sports teams.
- With more than 14,000 employees including 7,400 health care professionals and nearly 200 primary care and specialty care practices, Allegheny Health Network includes seven hospitals in Pennsylvania with nearly 2,400 licensed beds.
- West Penn Hospital is a 317 bed academic medical center with all private acute-care patient rooms that has been serving the community since 1848.
- The hospital has earned an international reputation for excellence and innovation in patient care, healthcare education and research.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Send Jessica Vega, AHN.
- In addition to a competitive compensation package - including health insurance, retirement benefits, paid malpractice, CME allowances and more, the position offers exceptional support staff within a collegial environment, and teaching opportunities.
- In addition to its Key Clinical Areas and Inpatient Services, West Penn offers a technologically advanced Emergency Department, state of the art CT and MR imaging and neurosurgery and is the first hospital in the region to achieve Magnet.
- No procedures, ICU coverage or vent management.
- Pittsburgh's beautiful landscape, rivers and bridges, proximity to state and local recreational parks and affordable cost of living make it an exciting option for both individuals and families.
- Allegheny Health Network (AHN) - a subsidiary of Highmark Health, the second largest integrated health care delivery and financing system in the nation focused on preserving health care choice and providing affordable, high-quality care to the people in our communities.
- Broad specialty consultation is available as well as a 24 hour in-house Intensivist.
- Designation for excellence in nursing services.
- Tertiary care referral center Competitive base salary with extra shift and overtime potential.
- Allegheny Health Network (AHN), an Integrated Delivery Network focused on preserving health care choice and providing affordable, high-quality care to the people in our communities, is seeking hospitalists & Nocturnists to provide care at West Penn Hospital and Allegheny General Hospital, in Pittsburgh, PA.
- The qualified candidate must be board eligible/certified in Internal Medicine, and licensed in the state of PA prior to employment start.
- Allegheny General Hospital opened its doors on Pittsburgh's North Side in 1885 with 50 beds inside two adjoining homes, and has since evolved into one of the country's premier healthcare institutions with 570 beds, a level 1 trauma program ICU and a robust history of conducting basic, clinical and translational research.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago