Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Canonsburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Exciting daytime Hospitalist Opportunities in the Southern Suburbs of Pittsburgh, PA!
- The Allegheny Health Network (AHN) is recruiting Hospitalists to provide daytime coverage at Canonsburg Hospital in the beautiful southern suburbs of Pittsburgh, PA.
- Jessica Vega, AHN.
- It features an active ambulatory care center, emergency services, acute inpatient rehabilitation, and a women's center.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Canonsburg, PA.
- Pittsburgh's beautiful landscape, rivers and bridges, proximity to state and local recreational parks and affordable cost of living make it an exciting option for both individuals and families.
- Its physicians are recognized annually in local and national publications as the area's "Top Doctors.
- The qualified candidate must be board certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine and must either have a PA license of be eligible to get one prior to employment.
- AHN is a subsidiary of Highmark Health, the third largest integrated health care delivery and financing system in the nation focused on preserving health care choice and providing affordable, high-quality care to the people in our communities.
- Pittsburgh, named 2018's "Most Livable City" in the continental United States by The Economist Intelligence Unit, is a vibrant and exciting city offering a diversity of culture, world-class arts and music, prestigious colleges and universities, a nationally praised culinary scene and home to major sports teams.
- Offering a wide range of medical and surgical services with diagnostic and treatment capabilities on both an inpatient and outpatient basis.
- And has been nationally recognized by Press Ganey, The Joint Commission, and other healthcare ratings organizations for its high quality patient care.
- With more than 14,000 employees including 7,400 health care providers and nearly 200 primary care and specialty care practices, Allegheny Health Network includes seven hospitals in Pennsylvania with nearly 2,400 licensed beds.
- In addition to a competitive compensation package - including health insurance, paid malpractice, CME allowances and more, the position offers reliable support staff within a collegial environment.
- Canonsburg Hospital has proudly served the communities of northern Washington and southern Allegheny counties since 1904.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 19.
The position was first advertised on HospitalistWorking.com in the job section for Hospitalist permanent positions