Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Harrisburg) is for a Health Maintenance Organization.
- As the capital of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, it attracts thousands of people to live work and play.
- Harrisburg is a town with a rich history that spans more than 200 years.
- These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
- Professional liability insurance.
- 401(k) with annual matching program.
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing.
- The newborn nursery has an average census of about 3,500 a year.
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance.
- Mednax Ranks on Forbes Most Innovative Growth Companies.
- Diverse clinical environment with opportunities to establish and develop protocols.
- Affiliation with Pinnacle Health Harrisburg Hospital neonatologists who are available to assist with procedures and emergencies.
- The ideal candidate should be willing to manage common pediatrics inpatient admissions as well as patients with diabetes ketoacidosis, bronchiolitis patients that requires high flow nasal cannula (Hfnc) and asthmatic patients that require continuous albuterol.
- As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
- Support from the Pediatrix Center for Research, Education and Quality.
- Excellent Opportunity For A Pediatric Hospitalist Interested in Teaching In a Level-III Nicu.
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount.
- A burgeoning center for the region's arts and culture, the community offers all the pleasures of an urban metropolis while maintaining the warmth and caring associated with South Central Pennsylvania.
- Advanced and continuing medical education.
- Successful candidate interested in improving their skills in neonatal medicine and delivery will be given the opportunity to work closely with our seasoned neonatologist.
- Candidate should be interested in teaching pediatric residents, family medicine residents, medical students and physician assistant students who rotate through our pediatric inpatient and newborn nursery units.
- Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
- Candidates will be expected to have and maintain up to date NRP and Pals.
- With a 35+ year record of success, Mednax has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- We have a Level-III Nicu with 24/7 neonatologist in-house.
- We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
- Seeking BC/BE full-time pediatricians interested in management of inpatient pediatric admissions, emergency consultations, as well as rotating shifts and responsibilities, at our busy newborn nursery.
- Stability in an organization with nearly 35 years of experience providing pediatric sub-specialty services.
- Mednax is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- The inpatient pediatrics floor has high turnovers, with an average mid-night census of 5 patients per day and the daytime census varies from 5 to 12 patients per day.
- Located along the shores of the Susquehanna River, Harrisburg has grown from a modest ferry outpost to a picturesque capital city.
- Opportunities to participate in clinical quality improvement initiatives and clinical research.
- About Mednax.
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities.
This perm job from Job Target was last open on Oct 27.
The position was first advertised on HospitalistWorking.com in the job section for Hospitalist permanent positions