Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Philadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No procedures required.
- MD/ DO.
- The location has easy accessibility to all suburbs.
- Temple University Health System.
- They are focused on providing high-quality care thereby improving operational metrics of the hospital.
- Visa candidates can apply (H1B eligible, CAP exempt).
- Our team consists of well-experienced physicians and mid-level providers who excel in the field of inpatient medical management.
- I nternal medicine/Family Medicine with Hospitalist with at least 3 years' experience.
- We offer our hospitalists with opportunities to pursue leadership roles at various levels.
- The city's name translates to "City of Brotherly Love" and has been a seat of freedom since its inception.
- The city is very close to New York City, Washington DC, New Jersey and Delaware Beaches.
- An academic city known for its historical roots, Philadelphia offers endless nightlife.
- Our employees have a friendly working environment with a cohesive team at each location.
- 10 - 12-hour shifts.
- IHP is a Regional Hospitalist company focused on providing state-of-the-art hospitalist services in hospitals in Tristate area including Jeanes Hospital.
- Closed ICU.
- Employee/Family Medical, Dental & Vision.
- Competitive salary for Philadelphia area.
- AD, Life insurance, and LTD.
- 401K with match.
- Quality Bonus.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Philadelphia, PA.
- Full Time.
- Philadelphia often called the "Birthplace of America" and referred to as the "new Athens" early in its existence, is the birthplace of America's modern democracy.
- Paid Vacation.
- CME Reimbursement.
- IHP has a robust physician staffing model focused on innovative scheduling, improved physician satisfaction and high retention of our providers.
- 7on/7off, or Flexible scheduling.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 19.
The position was first advertised on HospitalistWorking.com in the job section for Hospitalist permanent positions