Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Philadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Philadelphia, PA.
- The city is very close to New York City, Washington DC, New Jersey and Delaware Beaches.
- 10 - 12-hour shifts.
- AD, Life insurance, and LTD.
- Our employees have a friendly working environment with a cohesive team at each location.
- Competitive salary for Philadelphia area.
- The city's name translates to "City of Brotherly Love" and has been a seat of freedom since its inception.
- Full Time.
- The location has easy accessibility to all suburbs.
- Closed ICU.
- An academic city known for its historical roots, Philadelphia offers endless nightlife.
- Quality Bonus.
- IHP has a robust physician staffing model focused on innovative scheduling, improved physician satisfaction and high retention of our providers.
- 7on/7off, or Flexible scheduling.
- We offer our hospitalists with opportunities to pursue leadership roles at various levels.
- Visa candidates can apply (H1B eligible, CAP exempt).
- Philadelphia often called the "Birthplace of America" and referred to as the "new Athens" early in its existence, is the birthplace of America's modern democracy.
- CME Reimbursement.
- Paid Vacation.
- Employee/Family Medical, Dental & Vision.
- I nternal medicine/Family Medicine with Hospitalist with at least 3 years' experience.
- Temple University Health System.
- No procedures required.
- IHP is a Regional Hospitalist company focused on providing state-of-the-art hospitalist services in hospitals in Tristate area including Jeanes Hospital.
- 401K with match.
- They are focused on providing high-quality care thereby improving operational metrics of the hospital.
- Our team consists of well-experienced physicians and mid-level providers who excel in the field of inpatient medical management.
- MD/ DO.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 19.
The position was first advertised on HospitalistWorking.com in the job section for Hospitalist permanent positions