Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Norristown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- BC required.
- We are assisting a Pennsylvania-based facility that is currently seeking a hospitalist to help with locum tenens coverage.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- PA state license needed.
- Hospitalist responds to codes.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- The facility has Cerner EMR.
- You need to have an active PA state license.
- Licensing assistance.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- The assignment schedule is 8 pm to 8 am with. As the covering physician, you must be board certified.
- 15 admits per shift.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago