Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Reading) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Licensing assistance.
- 7 am to 7 pm.
- Each physician sees an average of 15 patients per day.
- Ninety percent of United States healthcare facilities use locum tenens physicians every year.
- PA state license needed.
- The ideal candidate has an active PA state license, is board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine, and is comfortable with code response.
- CompHealth can help you find a perfect fit.
- A medical center in Pennsylvania seeks a locum tenens hospitalist to provide coverage.
- The facility uses Cerner EMR system.
- The assignment schedule is 7 am - 7 pm.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- BC/BE required.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- No mandatory procedures.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- Scope includes code response.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago