Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full benefits package offered with CMEs, PTO, Sign-on and relocation assistance.
- No procedures required and Closed ICU.
- Compensation: Exceptional compensation package offered with higher than market rate for base salary and RVU based bonuses.
- Full sub-specialty support.
- H1 visa sponsorship is available, cap-exempt facility.
- Join an established group of hospitalists on staff currently.
- Facility: Exceptional health system that reaches out to more than 1 million people in northwestern Pennsylvania, western New York and eastern Ohio.
- Fully accredited Trauma Center.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Pennsylvania.
- This is a prime location for outdoor activities (golf, fishing, sailing and boating).
- Erie offers great public and private schools in a safe and friendly community, reasonable cost of living, an international airport, seven miles of beautiful sandy beaches, a vibrant community for arts, entertainment, shopping, and home to four colleges & universities.
- 400 plus bed tertiary care and teaching hospital.
- This city won the prestigious "All American City Award"! Close proximity to Buffalo, Cleveland and Pittsburgh (within 90 miles).
- No cap on productivity!
- Loan repayment is available.
- Location: The 4th largest city in Pennsylvania has an abundance of amenities for its residents to enjoy.
- Block schedule - 7on/7off.
- Opportunity: Nocturnist openings.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago