Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · November 16, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Meadville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- It is the sole community provider for a population of 100,aff of over 140 physicians representing 37 medical and surgical specialties.
- Meadville Medical Center is looking for a BC/BE IM or FM Hospitalist for its busy and growing service.
- In fact, Consumer Reports ranked Meadville Medical Center as one of the leaders in the nation for Hospital and Patient Safety.
- Meadville is a great place to raise a family.
- Allegheny College, a highly respected liberal arts institution founded here in 1815, provides many cultural and education opportunities.
- Schedule will be 7 days on, 7 days off.
- Average patient load is about 15 patients per hospitalist.
- It's suburban living without the hassles of a big city.
- The area boasts a numbers of lakes including Woodcock, Tamarack, Pymatuning and Conneaut Lake, the deepest natural lake in Pennsylvania and only a ten minute drive of downtown.
- Meadville Medical Center is a 235-bed independent community hospital located in beautiful northwestern Pennsylvania.
- Educational Loan repayment options - up to $100k over 5 years.
- Competitive Base Salary + incentives based on productivity.
- Paid vacation (4 weeks)/CME w/expenses (1 week).
- Sign-On bonus and Moving Expenses.
- Noted for outdoor recreation, residents participate in outdoor activities while enjoying the beauty of all four seasons.
- Meadville, PA is conveniently located 45-minutes from Erie, 1 hours from Pittsburgh and 2 hours from Cleveland and Buffalo.
- Meadville Medical Center has received numerous awards for the quality medicine it practices and the community value it offers.
- Allegheny College and Edinboro University collaborate with Meadville schools to provide opportunities of advanced placement credits.
- Paid medical malpractice insurance.
- Daytime shifts at first.
- Full family health and disability benefits.
- It's safe with a low cost of living.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Meadville Medical Center