Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Monroeville) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Candidates can be Board Certified/Board Eligible in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Med Peds Physicians.
- Premier Medical Associates, voted top work place in Pittsburgh 5 years in a row, is seeking a Hospitalist to join their growing team.
- Pittsburgh is also home to some of the top colleges & universities in the country.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Monroeville, PA.
- Productivity Bonuses & Annual Retention Bonus - Effective 1st day!
- Sign-On Bonus & Relocation Assistance.
- The region is home to professional sports teams in football, baseball, basketball, hockey, and golf.
- Pittsburgh has a thriving economy with access to excellent public and private schools.
- Ranked 20th out of "Top 100 Best Places To Live".
- Daytime Schedule: 7:00am - 7:00pm - 182 shifts per year.
- Enjoy arts and culture from the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra to Carnegie Museum of Natural History and so much in-between.
- Ranked 3rd out of "Top 10 Cities For Young Families".
- Full Comprehensive Benefits Including - Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, 401k, Malpractice, Tail Coverage, and more!
- Income Guarantee.
- Join a team of 17 hospitalists and 5 advanced practitioners.
- No procedures & Closed ICU.
- 7 on/7 off schedule - no nights required.
- Average Daily Census is 10-15 patients - Have a manageable workload!
- Ranked 2nd out of "25 Best Cities in the United States for Millennials".
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago