Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Basic job.
- Comprehensive benefits include malpractice insurance, medical coverage, CME and 401(k) retirement and planning.
- Nocturnist Physician Opportunity
Less than 1 Hour from Pittsburgh
Huge Income Potential
One of the region's leading and growing organizations is seeking quality-driven and compassionate Hospitalist providers.
- Easily take trips to New York City, Washington D.C., Cleveland, Columbus, and Philadelphia.
- Living options include traditional colonial housing, brand-new developments, established neighborhoods, and homes with multiple acres.
- This opportunity is exclusive to Fidelis Partners and is only advertised at and our affiliate partner sites.
- Upscale shopping, world-famous museums, international cuisines, and named as Zagat's Top Food Town.
- Physician with MD/DO degree.
- 7-on/7-off block scheduling.
- Access to international airports and public transportation at your fingertips.
- For more Hospitalist opportunities.
- Joining a team of 16 Hospitalists.
- Collaborate with top-notch specialists to deliver highly sought-after medical care.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Pennsylvania.
- Ranked in the top 10 kid-friendly cities to visit in -winning children's museums.
- Livable cities' according to Forbes or enjoy the peaceful atmosphere outside with the hustle and bustle at your fingertips.
- Ability to pick up shifts to increase your already competitive compensation.
- Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license
Located just 45 minutes from Pittsburgh, you can enjoy true city living in one of the most.
- Join this award-winning system known for its innovative approach to medicine and physician-friendly atmosphere!
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 17.
The position was first advertised on HospitalistWorking.com in the job section for Hospitalist permanent positions