Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Access to international airports and public transportation at your fingertips.
- Easily take trips to New York City, Washington D.C., Cleveland, Columbus, and Philadelphia.
- Comprehensive benefits include malpractice insurance, medical coverage, CME and 401(k) retirement and planning.
- Upscale shopping, world-famous museums, international cuisines, and named as Zagat's Top Food Town.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Pennsylvania.
- Collaborate with top-notch specialists to deliver highly sought-after medical care.
- For more Hospitalist opportunities.
- Joining a team of 16 Hospitalists.
- Living options include traditional colonial housing, brand-new developments, established neighborhoods, and homes with multiple acres.
- This opportunity is exclusive to Fidelis Partners and is only advertised at and our affiliate partner sites.
- Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license
Located just 45 minutes from Pittsburgh, you can enjoy true city living in one of the most.
- Physician with MD/DO degree.
- Ability to pick up shifts to increase your already competitive compensation.
- Ranked in the top 10 kid-friendly cities to visit in -winning children's museums.
- Livable cities' according to Forbes or enjoy the peaceful atmosphere outside with the hustle and bustle at your fingertips.
- Basic job.
- Nocturnist Physician Opportunity
Less than 1 Hour from Pittsburgh
Huge Income Potential
One of the region's leading and growing organizations is seeking quality-driven and compassionate Hospitalist providers.
- Join this award-winning system known for its innovative approach to medicine and physician-friendly atmosphere!
- 7-on/7-off block scheduling.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago