Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Manageable volumes & NP Support&.8211.
- Four Nurse Practitioners for added support.
- Technology Giant!
- Academic ties can help facilitate!
- No Burnout Fears.
- COL 6% Lower than United States average.
- Award-winning, diverse, culinary scene.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Pennsylvania.
- Leadership Opportunities.
- City and suburb schools ranked A to A+ by
Reference Hosp 7630.
- Comprehensive benefits package included
A City Transformed.
- 300-Bed hospital with all major subspecialty consults.
- Directed to large academic centers.
- Home to Carnegie Mellon, Pitt, Bayer and Bayer, and More.
- 255,000 Plus $20,000 Quality Bonus.
- Site director, physician advisor, CMO, admin positions, & more.
- Quality focused, collegial group.
- No Trauma &.8211.
- 7/7 Schedule, Day Shifts Only.
- Fellowship desired?
- Pittsburgh Hospitalist.
- No nocturnist shifts.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago