Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Williamsport) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Schedule: 7 am - 7 pm, 7 days on/7 days off.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Other Certification: Acls.
- Caseload: 15 - 18 patients per day.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- The assignment schedule is 7 am - 7 pm, 7 days on/7 days off, and the physician will see 15 - 18 patients per day.
- The covering physician must be comfortable with ICU rounding and be able to use Soarian EMR for charting.
- Procedures: ICU rounding.
- License: PA state license needed.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- An established medical center in Pennsylvania is currently in search of a hospitalist for locum tenens assistance.
- The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine, or family medicine with experience, and have Acls certification.
- You must have a PA state medical license.
- Charting: Soarian EMR.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago