Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · January 22, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Meadville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Base salary: $275,000 plus RVU bonuses.
- Conveniently located 45-miles South of Erie, PA.
- Titusville, located along the banks of Oil Creek in western PA, is close to the Allegheny National Forest.
- " It's home to the Drake Well Museum and Park with indoor and outdoor exhibits to "discover Pennsylvania petroleum, past and present.
- The City proudly boasts over 122 acres of recreational property which includes 6 parks, 15 ball fields, 8 soccer fields, 3 sand volleyball courts, a 400 meter community track, a BMX race track, skate park, tennis courts, walking trails, and bike trails.
- Titusville Area Hospital (TAH) is a 25-bed critical access hospital wholly-owned by Meadville Medical Center (Meadville, PA).
- The population of Titusville-proper is 5,600 and there is a population of 30,000 within a 15-mile radius of Titusville.
- Titusville is a 2 hour drive to Pittsburgh and 2 hours to both Buffalo, NY and Cleveland, OH.
- Must be BE/BC.
- It's where the modern oil industry began and is known as "The Valley That Changed the World.
- IM/FM Hospitalist Needed for Critical Access Hospital - 2 weeks on/2 weeks off.
- The emergency room sees 10,000 visits per year and is planning a $2M renovation beginning Spring 2019.
- About Titusville, Pennsylvania.
- On-site rounding required on weekends.
- Titusville has been named a "Tree City, United States" by the National Arbor Day Foundation for 31 consecutive years, so you can enjoy thousands of trees all over the City in any season.
- Position is employed by Titusville Area Hospital.
- Physician will spend 8 hrs/day in the hospital Monday-Friday.
- 75,000 in student loan repayment over five years, negotiable signing bonus and paid relocation expenses, plus excellent health benefits, paid vacation time, CME, paid malpractice, retirement, etc.
- Titusville Pennsylvania is a quiet, safe community with a quality education system, a reputable hospital, a general aviation airport, a community recreation complex, a branch of the University of Pittsburgh, and an excellent library.
- In addition to primary care services, TAH offers orthopedics, general surgery, gynecology, oncology, cardiology, pain management, nephrology, radiology, and ENT.
- Non-Profit Critical Access hospital in Western PA is looking for a FM or IM Hospitalist to work a non-traditional schedule of 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off.
- TAH employs 250 people and has an active medical staff of 20 physicians and a courtesy staff of an additional 30.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Meadville Medical Center